Thursday, October 30, 2014

Learning From People of the Past

I often come across pictures, quotes and so on and I think...boy, I could learn from this and my kids too!  Some I take with a grain of salt because the use of photo shop is prevalent and I know some people add "quotes" to pictures.  :-D  However, there is one individual that has come up in our history/literature multiples these past couple years with schooling at home and he is an individual we could learn much from!

Mr. Benjamin Franklin!
Wikipedia

Here are some I found and most do not have original "authors" attached.  
I do not claim any of these images as my own.  If you are an original author of one of these, feel free to comment and I'll add your info under the pic.  :-)




*********************************************************************************
Love this one!  Goes good well with schooling at home!


************************************************************************




 





Good thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment