Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 2014

Greetings all!  It's been forever long since I posted.  Life happened!  

I've been contemplating starting back up with more of a sharing blog to include posts about life in general, schooling at home, and so on.  Since Pinterest has become so popular, I find myself not really following blogs much anymore but really want to make time to do so since it use to be so enjoyable.  My "break".  I plan to use this blog as a journal of sorts so whether there are those following or not...it doesn't matter.  Maybe someone will stumble along and be helped by just the notion that there is someone else bumbling along as they are and take encouragement.  

So the most exciting thing that has happened is that we moved!!!  Thanks to these lovely people who helped up pack up and unpack!  Wonderful friends!

We now live in a home that is about 3 times the size of our old one.  :-D  
Pros and cons there!


I love the space but boy is it hard to keep clean!  I miss my other students and sometimes wonder about taking on a couple but I really don't know anyone in this area where that might be a possibility.

So, for now I have a
4th grader

  

6th grader  and a  Kinder
 -------------------------------------------------------

Making life interesting each day are 

 
baby, almost 11 months

Tag

One would think with schooling at home with only my own family...life would be easier...but I can't say it has been yet!  Dynamics have surely changed and mom is still adjusting.  :-D


Here's the family-Aug 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment